The Five Components Of MLM Recruiting
Successful Network Marketers Have Mastered MLM Recruiting Skills.
MLM recruiting is the number one skill in all of Network Marketing. If you can just become good at one skill and nothing else, get good at recruiting. This one particular skill will generate you lots of income even if you haven’t developed your other necessary skill-sets yet.
There are 5 steps that will aid you not only in your personal development and saving you time, but they will also assist you with your mlm recruiting efforts. So today let’s start with the first two steps and then next time we will follow up with the remaining three steps.
MLM Recruiting Tip 1: Confidence
Although some people are born with confidence or come into this industry with it, most people do not have an abundance of it. However, it is one of the most crucial characteristics to possess when it comes to MLM recruiting.
- Why do we need it? First and foremost, confidence, like recruiting, is a process. Folks, this is a skill that has the ability to garner your prospect’s attention immediately or turn them off for good and it happens all within about 15 seconds. When confidence is developed, it has the ability to drastically improve not only your mlm recruiting but your overall MLM postureas well.
- Where do we get it? As I stated above, confidence is a process and is a by-product of knowledge. This is first thing I recommend my students do is to get into the habit of reading and listening to success-oriented books and audios. The more you know and can apply means the more confidence you will project to your prospect.
I also recommend that if you are new to the industry to be sure and borrow the confidence of your upline. Use them on 3-way calls, train with them often and ask them some good questions so that you will be prepared and also begin to build your business immediately all the while building your confidence by reading and studying.
MLM Recruiting Tip 2: Talking to the Right People
Shocking as this may sound, I don’t want everyone and their dog in my MLM business. The reason is that I don’t have the time. I don’t have time to work with whiners, losers or complainers. Even though I generate a lot of leads and traffic, I am still selective in who I sponsor into my business.
I realized about 8 years ago that I only needed to personally recruit about 12 people total to make me rich in MLM. However, those 12 had to have certain characteristics that would enable them to sponsor others like themselves and so forth. I believe in developing an organization of the 8, 9 & 10’s of society, not the 1, 2 & 3’s. I don’t have time to work with lazy, unmotivated people whatsoever, so I don’t.
Here are some characteristics to look for when you are MLM recruiting:
- Industrious – These are the hard working, diligent people that you want on your team.
- Reliable – These are the people who you can rely on to do what they say. Usually about 1/5 people.
- Coachable – These people take direction and constantly apply what they learn.
- Observant – These people can recognize a good business model and will join your business.
Find people with these 4 qualities and you will no doubt have a core group with credibility, drive and the ability to sponsor upwards. The key is to sponsor less and spend time only with the good ones!
MLM recruiting is the number one skill that all networkers need to master. It is a process, but when you master all 5 of these components, you’ll have the confidence and know-how to not only communicate your message, but to create more sales for your business.
With my next post I will be discussing the remaining 3 components of capturing people’s time and attention, giving a good presentation and finally follow up. I look forward to you joining me then and your comments on what you took away from this.
To your continued success,
PS: You can get updates like this and others by entering your name and email in the top right box of my site.
PSS: If you are having little success generating leads in your current MLM, then its time for you to invest in new Marketing Methods that DO work. Discover my exact MLM Success Formula to generating free leads, Go here NOW!: Give Me The MLM Success Formula!